Self-Discovery Word by Word: CHANGE Round-up

Change happens

image by adam*b

I cannot tell you how unbelievably blown away I have been by the posts that people have written for this month’s Self-Discovery, Word by Word: CHANGE. If I were you, I might very well bookmark this page so that I could refer back to this glorious bunch of posts whenever I was freaking out or needing inspiration – I’m planning to! I LOVE THESE BLOGGERS, and I am so grateful and proud that they have helped me in thinking about a topic that can be so difficult and wrought with emotion.

Please read these blogs, tell these bloggers how much you love them, and if you’re inspired to write your own CHANGE post? Link it up in the comments.

Stay tuned for next month’s Self-Discovery Word by Word series! I’ll let you know the topic as soon as I know. xoxo

7 Comments to Self-Discovery Word by Word: CHANGE Round-up

1. April 24, 2011 at 10:54 am | Permalink

Thanks for putting me on the list, Mara! Change can be such a touchy thing. I remember a study somewhere that determined the amount of stress for specific types of changes and some of the “good” changes like getting married or promoted created more stress than the “bad” changes (getting divorced or losing a job). I’m so grateful to be including on your list with all of these amazing people. Happy Easter!
    Katie @ Be Extraordinary Today recently posted..A Little More on How to Believe in YourselfMy Profile

2. April 24, 2011 at 2:50 pm | Permalink

Thank you so, so much for sharing this opportunity with us. I look forward to reading more of these, and I am bookmarking this page right now!
    Hannah recently posted..Yummylicious TherapyMy Profile

3. April 24, 2011 at 5:41 pm | Permalink

hey lady… I tweeted about my post, but here’s the link to add :) a little different than my usual posts, and I liked it!

Chelsea recently posted..Something Different A Post on ChangeMy Profile

4. April 24, 2011 at 10:54 pm | Permalink

Awww thanks, Mara :) No worries at all, and also no apology needed! Hope you had a fabulous weekend!
    Chelsea S. recently posted..Something Different A Post on ChangeMy Profile

5. PJ's Gravatar PJ
    April 25, 2011 at 6:49 am | Permalink

thank you so much for this series. I’ve really enjoyed reading these posts throughout the month. And now that I have my own blog I thought I would join in :) – thank you to all those fab bloggers on your list for all their inspiration!
    PJ recently posted..relapse and choiceMy Profile

6. April 26, 2011 at 10:50 pm | Permalink

I’m a little late to the party, but my birthday is coming up and I just wrote about all the things I’ve learned so far. Change makes a couple appearances. :) xo
    Kylie recently posted..change- grow- flow what Ive learned in 21 yearsMy Profile

1. By on April 25, 2011 at 9:23 am