Body Loving Blogosphere 01.15.12

Note from Marzipan: Happy Sunday! You’re going to be hearing a little more about this later in the week BUT if you’re feeling either a) really quite curious about my mother OR b) like 2012 is the year that you’re going to become a micro-philanthropist - check out the Kickstarter for my mom’s book.  Its pretty amazing, and lots of cool handmade goodies for those who donate. Tell all of your friends. THANKYOU.

What is a micro-philanthropist? Check out this oldie but goodie.

You are lovable at any size. Yes you are. This one’s for you.

48 Things to Be Grateful For When You Need to Shift Your Focus.

My two favorite ladies in it together – phenomenal! The Binge Diaries: The Morning After. Breaks my heart into a million so many people will really benefit from this pieces.

8 Strategies to Fill Your Cup, Even When You Don’t Have “Enough Time”

Are you sick of me posting blogs about how to make your life so much better in 2012? AHAHA. I’ve only just begun! The Friendly Guide to Rewriting Your Patterns is the next up.

I just adore this different take on gaining “the holiday five.”

Y’all, Cupcake Mixology? I am dying with the urge to whip every.single.one.of.these.up. Right this second.

This lady is just the CUTEST. See her dressed up for New Years Eve here.

Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to suck less at wearing heels

How to Suck A Lot, Fail Big, and Be OK With It.

She had me here:

I think I have PTSD from looking in the mirror.

Read the rest, on Feed Me Daily.

6 Comments to Body Loving Blogosphere 01.15.12

1. January 15, 2012 at 9:29 am | Permalink

Hey thanks for including my patterns post here! Xo

2. The Dandelion Girl's Gravatar The Dandelion Girl
    January 15, 2012 at 12:35 pm | Permalink

I just have to say that I LOVE PB&J cupcakes.. they are seriously amazing

3. January 15, 2012 at 3:22 pm | Permalink

Aw, I’m so glad you liked the poem! I was angsting about eating so many cookies when I got back from the holidays but that “it’s not fat; it’s love” line hit me out of nowhere, and I had to write it down. :)

4. gaelic81's Gravatar gaelic81
    January 16, 2012 at 1:20 pm | Permalink

What a great list! I found some wonderful blogs to add to my rotation. I’d also love to be featured sometime if you like my blog.

• Anonymous's Gravatar Anonymous
      January 16, 2012 at 10:15 pm | Permalink

I would love to add your blog into my reader – what’s the URL?

5. January 19, 2012 at 6:56 pm | Permalink

Awww… YOU’RE the cutest, Mara! Thanks for the shout out :)