Body Loving Blogosphere 01.29.12

Required reading: Writing is a Salve, by Margarita Tartakovsky.

Simply loving Karen’s Woo-Woo-Head-Heart recap from her stay at Green Mountain at Fox Run this week. Want to go back so badly.

On the need for validation, and other very pressing concerns related to loving yourself.

Fantastic post this week on Roots of She about authentic living and creating a life that works, for YOU.

Do you believe in luck? Or do you believe that things happen because you make them happen?

This post is amazing – and pretty much details my deepest wedding fears. AND it has a happy ending, for which I am eternally grateful.

Increasing your worth begins with what happens inside of you – a phenomenally inspiring business + self-esteem post by Nona Jordan.

What are you TRULY hungry for? Hint: it’s probably not what you think.

What is the post that YOU are the most proud of this week? We really want to read it, and bragging is good for you.

6 Comments to Body Loving Blogosphere 01.29.12

1. January 29, 2012 at 1:11 pm | Permalink

ahh thank you, mara. <3

2. January 29, 2012 at 10:20 pm | Permalink

Thank you for sharing these, Mara. I always look forward to body loving blogosphere and hope to be featured one day : )

My favorite find this week is this article:

It has 12 fantastic questions that really got me thinking in ways haven’t been prompted to think before. Love it!

• Anonymous's Gravatar Anonymous
      January 29, 2012 at 11:11 pm | Permalink

Hey Grace – Putting your site in my reader right this very second. Looking forward to checking out your posts. xo

3. January 30, 2012 at 9:52 am | Permalink

Those were all great, thanks so much for sharing! I just added three new blogs to my blogroll :)

4. January 30, 2012 at 1:59 pm | Permalink

Wow, so many great links, thank you! I’d like to share this post from my blog last week: On liking your body when it doesn’t like you back — about working through the body image challenges brought up by chronic medical conditions.

Love your blog!

5. January 30, 2012 at 6:51 pm | Permalink

Mara, thank you sooo much for linking to my post!