So I have been WAITING and waiting and waiting to post a bucket list for this year, but I have been holding out for this EPIC BIRTHDAY POST! And, oh my gahhhh, are there so many things that I want to do this year. Although, I won’t lie, I am a little intimidated looking at a list like that, and I am going to make an effort to carve out some relaxing self-care time as well.
One of my biggest goals this year is to work smarter. That means, less time spent + more organization = ultimately, more bang for my buck. I no longer want to live under a pile of oppressive to do lists. Instead, I want to work on structuring my time better, to reduce last minute scrambling (read: stress/rampant coffee consumption/general mania).
This photo is one of my favorite photos of my life. It comes from a phase where I absolutely REQUIRED a small, eye-liner mustache before leaving the house. Also known as one of the most fun periods of my childhood. And that’s my godmother. Adorable? I thought you’d like it.
NOW. Onto the list: (and naturally I will be blogging about these tasks as they are accomplished)
Run a 5K[Post] Develop a business casual wardrobe
- (Self) publish a memoir
Buy a new computer
- Open a hula hoop business
Visit my sister in Boulder Create a budget (and stick to it) Buy a bathing suit that I truly love Try chia seeds
- Publish an article in a major US magazine
Bake the most delicious gluten free cake
- Build a professional resume page to house all online endeavors
Plan the most perfect backyard, country wedding my fiance and I can imagine
- Get my master’s degree in social work
- Do a major Marzipan photoshoot
Buy five pairs of shoes that a) look cute, b) make me feel good about myself, and c) are not remotely awkward or strange
- Create a legitimate Halloween costume. Pippi Longstockings? (the remix?)
- Give Medicinal Marzipan (ANOTHER – better) makeover. Enlist some professionals.
- Get my eyebrows threaded
- Buy a Vitamix
Go to Fitbloggin! Eep![Post]
- Get a camera and some editing software
- Take a surprise weekend vacation somewhere romantic/spontaneous
- Make banana soft serve
Create a mailing list for Medicinal Marzipan
- Build an emergency savings account
What is on YOUR bucket list this year? Don’t leave me hanging, it IS my birthday after all 😉 xooxxo