I wanted to give you a sneak peek into the material covered in this Spring’s In Full Bloom course to whet your appetite and let you know what you can expect out of our time together.
Below you’ll find the map for our excursion. Keep in mind that each prompt is design to be gorgeously powerful – and bite-sized enough for you to move through the course without feeling overwhelmed.
Join us Friday, March 13th as we begin gathering in our new online home.
Introduce yourself, feel your way around, and get cozy.
- Welcome to In Full Bloom
- Getting Comfortable With Ruzuku
- Introduce Yourself
- One Last Note Before We Begin
1 :: New Moon
New moon is the symbolic seed, the time when we plant our intentions for the coming cycle. During this week we’ll explore cultivating our own intentions, grounding into our feet, and morning rituals.
- New Moon Video: Time to Plant Seeds
- Vibrant Body: Feet
- Vibrant Story: Vivienne McMaster
- Vibrant Life: Cultivating a Morning Practice
Live Gathering Thursday, March 19th at 6 pm EST.
2 :: Waxing Moon
The Waxing Moon is first growth, when we strive to support our fledgling intentions with nurturing structures and kindness needed to grow. This is a time of budding intuition.
- Waxing Moon Video: Time to Nourish First Growth
- Vibrant Body: Throat
- Vibrant Story: Mara Glatzel
- Vibrant Life: Sharing Your Intention
3 :: Full Moon
The Full Moon is the time for major revelations and action surrounding your New Moon goals. Join us this week for whimsy, celebration, and living from the HEART.
- Full Moon Video: Time to Move Mountains
- Vibrant Body: Heart
- Vibrant Story: Dionne Ruff-Sloan
- Vibrant Life: Ordinary (and Sacred) Celebration
Live Gathering Thursday, April 2nd at 6 pm EST.
4 :: Waning Moon
The Waning Moon is marked by the desire to reflect on accomplishments, release what is holding you back. This week we will be clearing space this quiet, deep and restorative energy.
- Waning Moon Video: Time for Contemplation and Receiving Blessings
- Vibrant Body: Skin
- Vibrant Story: Hillary Rain
- Vibrant Life: Tender Stewardship – Devotion & Self-Care
5 :: Oya
Delve back into the New Moon energy this week by discussing how it fits in with the crone archetype, blood, intention, and your blooming understanding of your own femininity.
- Oya Video: Time of the Crone
- Vibrant Body: Blood
- Vibrant Story: Nola Glatzel
- Vibrant Life: Creating an Alchemy box
- Reflecting on the Energy of the Crone
Live Gathering Thursday, April 16th at 6 pm EST.
6 :: Persephone
This week we are revisiting the Waxing Moon energy by considering it through the lens of Persephone and the maiden archetype. Together we’ll be approaching our lives with levity, enthusiasm, and joy.
- Persephone Video: The Time of the Maiden
- Vibrant Body: Face
- Vibrant Story: Special Guest TBA!
- Vibrant Life: Following Your Whims // Chasing What Lights You Up
7 :: Ishtar
Explore your inner enchantress during this week’s revisit to the Full Moon energy and connecting with the goddess Ishtar. We also gather live this week for our Full Moon ceremony.
- Ishtar Video: The Time of the Enchantress
- Vibrant Body: Breasts
- Vibrant Story: Hannah Marcotti
- Vibrant Life: Intuition Building + Intention Sharing
Live Gathering Thursday, April 30th at 6 pm EST.
8 :: Pachamama
In our final moon phase together, we’ll be exploring the Waning Moon energy through the maternal archetype of Pachamama – and thinking about the ways that we birth and create opportunity in our lives.
- Pachamama Video: Time of the Mother
- Vibrant Body: Womb
- Vibrant Story: Sas Petherick
- Vibrant Life: The Balance of Giving + Receiving
Farewell + Wrap Up
This week we are wrapping up our delicious group excursion together! Skip on over to share your new intentions, figure out how to stay connected to one another, and watch the farewell video.
- Thank You Video + New Moon Intentions
- Resources for Moon Rituals
- Staying Connected With One Another
- Coming to Completion
- Feedback Hotline
Final Celebration Gathering Monday, May 18th at 6 pm EST.