2013 Year in Review
My word from 2013… Shine. And oh boy, did I shine. Shined so bright I almost burnt myself out in the process. Note to self: shining and resting with equal measure in 2014.
Big dreams actualized…
- the last six months of working with thirteen amazing women in Gather: a Mastermind for Beautifully Layered Women.
- the Restore Retreat.
- Hello, Wonderful – the quarterly astonishingly powerful free email series that I started in the Fall, which has garnered the love and attention of a tribe of over 500 women.
- two exciting, adventurous trips to Portland, OR and San Francisco.
- a real life Christmas vacation filled to the brim with games, delicious food, and hours of fiction.
Big lessons learned (some for the millionth time)…
- It is impossible to be everything to everyone. No matter how hard you try.
- Take the amount of space and time you think you need – and triple it.
- Everyone needs a tribe of supporters, friends, and loved ones. Mine is oh-so-beloved and I am incredibly grateful for them.
- Give yourself permission to change your own mind – as many times as necessary.
- You have to be receptive in order to receive – big lesson here.
Joyful experiments that changed my life for the better…
- Starting my work as a CCT (Crystalline Consciousness Technique) practitioner. In 2013, I completed Levels 1 and 2, and began using this as a hugely transformational tool in my business and personal life. HUGELY. AMAZING. TOOL.
- Marriage counseling. Deeper communication and intimacy, guaranteed.
- Lipstick, organic cotton + quality slippers.
Looking Forward to 2014
Oh my goodness – 2014 is already looking so unbelievably sweet.
My word for 2014… Receive. In 2014, I will be pouring all of my energy in opening myself up to receive the beauty that exists everywhere in the world around me.
A Huge Thank You
2013 surpassed my wildest dreams in just about every way possible, and that is because of all of you! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for showing up here, and sharing your stories and spirit with me. This community breaks my heart wide open every single day and I am hugely grateful for every single one of you.
Thank you thank you thank you.