In this episode I am joined by motherhood life coach Graeme Seabrook.
Graeme’s work is founded in the belief that you need to be the priority of your own life in order to thrive. Following a traumatizing birth experience and postpartum depression, anxiety and PTSD, Graeme began a healing journey as a mother and a woman.
I love the way that Graeme is dedicated to helping mothers reclaim their humanity. She does this work because she believes we are living in a global culture that treats mothers as if we are inhuman, and expects us to be superhuman. Graeme is the founder of The Mom Center, a social and coaching network for mothers, as well as a speaker and writer.
Graeme’s unapologetic take on self-care is refreshing, tangible, and deeply restorative, and I’m so excited to share her brilliance with all of you.
Tune into this conversation to hear more about
- Putting yourself on the calendar and holding yourself to your commitment to your own care
- Asking for exactly what you want and need
- How your self-care might look different than everyone else’s (and that’s TOTALLY ok)
- Committing yourself to truly manageable and fulfilling self-care
Hang with Graeme
- Dance on over to her online home, The Problem With Motherhood
- Connect with her on Instagram, Facebook, and twitter
- Check out the Self-Care in Color retreat
If you love Needy, subscribe to future podcast episodes in iTunes, rate us, and leave us a review! xo