Today’s episode is a conversation with Rosie Molinary.
Rosie is a radical self-acceptance champion. She is the author of Beautiful You: A Daily Guide to Radical Self Acceptance and Hijas Americanas: Beauty, Body Image, and Growing Up Latina.
In addition to her beautiful writing, Rosie teaches at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte, serves as a national Dove Self-Esteem Project educator, offers workshops and retreats, and speaks on self-acceptance, body image, self-care, media literacy, the Latina experience, and intentional living around the country.
I have been inspired by Rosie’s work for over ten years and I am incredibly excited to share her brilliance with all of you. In today’s episode Rosie shares how our relationship with ourselves can get in the way of us living our purpose – and how to course correct this by creating self-care rooted in giving ourselves what we need.
Rosie urges us to ask ourselves: What do I need right now that I can provide for myself?
Tune into this conversation to hear us talk about
- Shifting your mindset from “everything is a judgement of me” to “everything is information”
- Creating your unique wellness prescription
- Bringing self-care to your tiniest moments
- Laying off your inner critic and how to have a growth mindset that isn’t rooted in criticism
Hang with Rosie
- Read the post that I reference in the podcast: Illuminate Our Way… A Letter to My Students on Our Last Day of Class
- Dance on over to her online home
- Read Rosie’s books
- Support her non-profit, Circle De Luz
If you love Needy, subscribe to future podcast episodes in iTunes, rate us, and leave us a review! xo