Today’s episode features the creator and brilliant heart behind Wild Soul Movement, Elizabeth DiAlto.
During our time together Elizabeth shares her best self-care tools for connecting with yourself in a space beyond judgment, comparison, and self-punishment. From morning rituals to daily energy cleanses that help highly sensitive humans cultivate resiliency, this episode will resource you with tangible techniques for taking stellar care of yourself.
Tune in to hear us explore…
- Why we experience resistance to getting out of our heads and into our bodies – and what to do about it
- How we can revamp our relationship with exercise and moving your body on your own terms
- Cultivating resiliency as a highly sensitive human being
- Creating a daily practice for letting go of other people’s energy that you’re carrying
- Finding that sweet spot between holding ourselves to our promises with gentle discipline and without self-judgment or punishment
Resources that Elizabeth references during our conversation…
- Jen Blackstock
- Easy energy hygiene & a 9-minute morning ritual
- Wild Soul Movement
- Hang with Elizabeth on Instagram
- Listen to her podcast, Truth Telling With Elizabeth DiAlto
I hope you enjoy this episode! Click the play button below to listen in.
Love Needy? Pretty please click here to subscribe on iTunes and leave a rating & review. THANK YOU.