Today’s episode features freelance writer and photographer, Alisha Sommer.
Alisha facilitates experiences for women to explore their creative voice through online writing workshops and intimate creative retreats. She has a beautiful capacity for holding sacred space, deep listening, and for seeing the ordinary in extraordinary ways.
Today’s conversation focuses on three essential questions that Alisha has been asking herself: How am I making meaning? How am I in relationship with my community? How am I in relationship with myself? Tune in to hear her powerful answers and a conversation about creativity, motherhood, and carving out space for herself in her daily life.
Tune in to hear us explore…
- Protecting your time and maintaining your boundaries as an act of self-care
- What to do if you think that meeting your needs is boring
- Connecting with kindred spirits and overcoming the fear of disappointment
- Owning who you are and having the courage to share it
- Tending to your needs by grounding into your sensory experience as you move throughout your day
I hope you enjoy this episode! Click the play button below to listen in.
Hang with Alisha
- Her online home, Sommersalt – where you can also sign-up for her (super lovely) newsletter, Commonplace
- Find Alisha on Instagram
Love Needy? Pretty please click here to subscribe on iTunes and leave a rating & review. THANK YOU.