How do you feel about “quiet quitting”? I love it. And I’ve been encouraging people to quietly quit for years, so I’m happy to see this work make it to the mainstream.
In today’s episode, I unpack how to quietly quit your work, your relationships, and your constant attempts at self-improvement.
Tune in to hear more about…
- Why we should rebrand “quiet quitting” as sustainable living
- How to recognize when your work is unsustainable
- Why you should quit performing perfection for yourself or other people
- How to release unrealistic expectations
- Why you don’t need “self-improvement”
- My wishlist of everything I wish we could all quiet quit right now
This episode is great for overachievers, perfectionists and people-pleasers. Listen in if you want support quiet-quitting anything or anyone in your life.
Really love Needy? Join the Needy Podcast Inner Circle! Courses, discounts, quarterly Q&As and more for a one-time or monthly donation of any amount. Exclusively for folks who love the Needy podcast. THANK YOU.