How do we engage with our feelings without being overwhelmed by the multitude of our emotions?
In this episode, I’m joined by Devon Loftus, an author and writer who finds inspiration in the human experience. She believes that emotions are important messengers, a universal language of humanity that connects us to ourselves and others.
Together, we have a heartfelt conversation about processing our feelings in new and expansive ways. And Devon shares how she names, sits with, and says goodbye to her emotions.
Tune in to hear us discuss…
- Unpacking how we “should” feel vs how we actually feel
- Devon’s favorite emotions
- The power in using our voices in a true & authentic way
- Breaking down the often catch-all term of “tired”
- What it means to “say goodbye” to our emotions when we’re tempted to over-identify with them
Hang out with Devon…
- Order Devon’s New Book Dwell
- Follow Devon on Instagram
- Visit Devon’s Website
- Read More from Devon with Her Newsletter on Substack
- Learn More About Moon Cycle Bakery
- Bittersweet: How Sorrow and Longing Make Us Whole by Susan Cain
Love Needy? Pretty please subscribe on Apple Podcasts or Spotify and leave a rating & review.
Really love Needy? Join the Needy Podcast Inner Circle! Courses, discounts, quarterly Q&As and more for a one-time or monthly donation of any amount. Exclusively for folks who love the Needy podcast. THANK YOU.