I am so excited to bring you this conversation with Nina Manolson.
Nina Manolson M.A. NBC-HWC is a Body-Peace® coach. She helps women end the war with food and body and finally feel truly at home in their body – as it is. She brings her 30 years experience as a therapist, Body-Trust ® Guide and Psychology of Eating Teacher to helping women create a positive relationship with their food and body.
Nina’s work and body-poems – are all in service of helping women get off the diet roller-coaster and into a compassionate, nourishing and powerful way of eating, living & walking through the world.
Nina bubbles with strong beliefs about building and trusting our relationship with our bodies, being anti anti-aging, asking for support and centering pleasure.
Tune in to hear us explore…
- Nina’s brilliant take on aging
- How diet culture interrupts our relationship with our bodies
- Why your body isn’t the problem (and doesn’t need fixing)
- How to add nourishing, joyful activities to your own life
- Bringing what Nina calls the “deluxness of life” into our (pandemic) days
- And yes, you’re allowed to give yourself flowers
Hang with Nina…
- Connect with Nina through her website
- Join her free Facebook group Nourished Woman Nation
- Download your free copy of her book How To Be A Woman At Ease In Your Body
Love Needy? Pretty please click here to subscribe on iTunes and leave a rating & review. THANK YOU.