Recently, I saw a meme that said “Your mind set is a skill set” and I thought, “Yes, and/but…”. There are sooooo many layers to cultivating a supportive and nourishing mindset. In today’s episode I pull back the curtain on the multitude of ways we can practice developing a supportive mindset, how our social and cultural conditioning impacts our self-image, and creating optimal conditions for this work because it requires ENERGY!
Tune into today’s episode to hear more about…
- The foundational physical building blocks of a supportive mindset
- Why it’s so important to validate and affirm yourself when reclaiming your meaning making
- Why a chaotic inner environment (mindset) is a symptom of your burnout and not an indication of your lack of worth / a failing on your part
- Why you don’t need to figure out your entire life before you start taking care of yourself
- How to bring compassion and kindness into your mindset shifts
- Ways to support new fledgling beliefs
P.s. The presence of your needs is a fact and not a flaw. Human bodies have needs. That is fact. Listen in to find out how to stop working on yourself and start working with yourself
Links mentioned in the episode…
- Cycle with Mara Glatzel
- Tend with Mara Glatzel
- Amber Karnes and Body Positive Yoga
- Anna Guest-Jelly and Curvy Yoga
- Rosie Molinary
Really love Needy? Join the Needy Podcast Inner Circle! Special treats, discounts, quarterly Q&As and more for a one-time or monthly donation of any amount. Exclusively for folks who love the Needy podcast. THANK YOU.