Some days it feels like we’ve been collectively burnt out since 2020. So how do we find our way back to ourselves after more than two years of distraction and dissociation? And how do we create under these conditions?
Asha Frost is an Indigenous (Ojibwe) Medicine Woman, and a member of the Chippewas of Nawash First Nation. She is the bestselling author of You Are the Medicine and has guided thousands of people through profound and lasting transformation. She is from the Crane Clan, the totem of leadership, and believes in holding space from vision and heart as an energy healer, homeopath and mentor.
In today’s episode, Asha joins me to discuss collective and individual care in the face of capitalism, colonialism and everything that pulls us away from ourselves. She also shares how she cultivates creativity under less-than-ideal conditions, and why she returns to the medicine wheel to learn to flow with the cycles of creation.
Tune in to hear more about:
- The grounding practice of a daily walk
- The damage residential schools have on Indigenous children & their families
- Flowing with the cycle of creation
- Finding beauty in the death & rest phases of the cycle of creation
- The challenge of knowing when to say “yes” and “no” to things
- How to listen to our bodies when they tell us enough is enough
Hang out with Asha:
- Visit Asha’s Website
- Pre-order the Sacred Medicine Oracle Deck
- Follow Asha on Instagram @asha.frost
- Order You Are the Medicine
Really love Needy? Join the Needy Podcast Inner Circle! Courses, discounts, quarterly Q&As and more for a one-time or monthly donation of any amount. Exclusively for folks who love the Needy podcast. THANK YOU.