Today James-Olivia and I dive into into tending to the ecosystems of a relationship and how to heal from the shame of thinking there is anything wrong with you for loving what you love, wanting what you want, or needing what you need.
James-Olivia shares how you can develop the ability to center yourself in your own life and how to voice your wants and needs to those around you. They also share a few steps to support you in becoming more aware of how you’re treating yourself.
Tune in to hear us explore…
- Why (and how) to bring awareness to what’s happening to you in heightened moments
- The coping mechanism of thinking you can’t be who and how you are while being loved
- How to shift away from codependency and develop a deeper relationship with yourself
Hang with James Olivia…
- Visit them online
- Connect with them on Instagram
- Speak to them privately through their 100 Conversations project
- Work with them in their GORGEOUS new program, Disobedience School
Love Needy? Pretty please subscribe on Apple Podcasts or Spotify and leave a rating & review.
Really love Needy? Join the Needy Podcast Inner Circle! Special treats, discounts, quarterly Q&As and more for a one-time or monthly donation of any amount. Exclusively for folks who love the Needy podcast. THANK YOU.