In this episode, I had the pleasure of speaking with Jennifer about bringing the body into the healing conversation. We explore how she tends to her needs and the importance of meeting yourself where you’re at. Jennifer shares how we can strengthen our relationship with ourselves, why we benefit from making an effort to slow down, and how to make time for pleasure and play.
Tune in to hear us explore…
- How to create safety to explore a connection with yourself
- What moments of joy and pleasure look like for Jennifer
- How she finds her way back to herself when there’s a disconnect
Hang with Jennifer Sterling…
- Visit Bodyful Healing
- Connect with Bodyful Healing on Instagram
- Listen to her guided moving meditation, Linger
- Read her book Dear Strong Black Woman
- Listen to her podcast, The Bodyful Black Girl Podcast
- Learn more about & donate to her healing collective care fund, TBFHP Collective Care Fund
Pretty please click here to subscribe on iTunes and leave a rating & review. THANK YOU.